In EQII, the paper-dolls are used on the Everquest II Players web sites.
The ability to take a screenshot of your paperdoll does exist, though there is no keyboard shortcut for it by default. To create a keymap for that function, use Alt-O to open up your Options window, then click on Controls, and finally the plus sign next to Command Keys. From there, you can make a keyboard shortcut for "Paperdoll Screen Shot". The picture will be saved in your main EverQuest II directory under the name Paperdoll_CharacterName.jpg.
Creating and Uploading a Paper-Doll Image
You can create a paper-doll image of your characters in Everquest II with the SHIFT-PRINTSCREEN.
These images are automatically named and placed in C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II\screenshots.
The better way
The paperdoll screenshots are 170 x 305 pixel images. So make a normal screenshot, crop and edit it to 170 x 305, and upload it as your paperdoll screenshot. The Bio image is 170 x 225, so just make an image of that dimension for Bio.
To Upload an Image
- Log into EQII Players with your station account.
- Under the left navigation bar, under Station Players, click Characters
- Select the character whose paper-doll you want to upload
- Select the MEDIA tab, followed by the Manage Images link
- Your image should be in C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II\screenshots