- 1 Legacy Level Rewards
- 2 Chapter Completion
- 3 Species Unlocks
- 4 Legacy Items
- 5 Links
Legacy Level Rewards
- You get to select your family name (first character per server only)
- Emergency Fleet Pass - Cooldown 18 Hours
- Priority Transport: Personal Starship -- Must be purchased for each ALT at level 20
- Legacy Fleet Pass I - Reduces cool down of Emergency Fleet Pass by 1 hour: 100,000C
- Legacy Travel I - Reduces the cool down of Quick Travel Time by one minute: 100,000C
- Legacy of Combat - Punch: Valor Rank of 5 or Legacy Level 5 and 30,000C
- Species Unlocks may be purchased: 1,500,000C
- Repair Droid on star ships of all characters: 1,000,000C
- Legacy of Combat - Jab: Valor Rank of 10 or Legacy Level 8 and 30,000C
- Rocket Boost - Quick burst of speed: 2,000,000C
- Legacy Fleet Pass II - Reduces cool down of Emergency Fleet Pass by an additional 2 hours: 200,000C
- Mailbox on star ships of all characters: 500,000C
- Operations Training Dummy on all star ships of all characters - simulates Operations combat: 500,000C
- Warzone Training Dummy on all star ships of all characters - simulates PvP combat: 500,000C
- Legacy Travel II - Reduces the cool down of Quick Travel Time by an additional two minutes: 200,000C
- Improved Rocket Boost I - decreases cool down of Rocket Boost by 30 seconds: 1,000,000C
- Improved Rocket Boost II - decreases cool down of Rocket Boost by 60 seconds: 1,500,000C
- Legacy Fleet Pass III - Reduces cool down of Emergency Fleet Pass by an additional 3 hours: 300,000C
- Legacy Travel III - Reduces the cool down of Quick Travel Time by an additional two minutes: 300,000C
Level Twenty Five
- Galactic Market Kiosk on star ships of all characters: 5,000,000C
Completing Chapter One
The Legacy system is initiated when your first character completes chapter one.
- The Family Tree gets activated
Completing Chapter Two
One Primary Buff from the character's class will be available to all characters on that server, once that character completes Chapter Two.
- Sith Warrior - Unnatural Might
- Smuggler - Lucky Shots
Completing Chapter Three
One Heroic Ability from the character's class will be available to all characters on that server, once that character completes Chapter Three.
- Bounty Hunter – Flamethrower
- Jedi Knight -- Force Sweep
- Jedi Consular – Project
- Imperial Agent – Orbital Strike
- Sith Warrior – Force Choke
- Sith Inquisitor – Lightning Storm
- Smuggler – Dirty Kick
- Republic Trooper – Sticky Grenade
The race the character will be available for all classes at character creation, irregardless of faction once your character reaches level fifty playing that species. You can also purchase the unlock at Legacy Level 5 with 1,500,000C.
You are awarded one Inheritance Mainhand Weapon Construction Kit at the completion of Chapter One.
Construction Kits for other pieces of gear, including armor, offhand weapons, etc., are purchased via Daily Commendations. You must be a level 50 to run the daily missions needed to receive the commendations.
The kits will also drop as loot from random mobs, but they are considered to be quite rare.
You trade the construction kits for these with new Legacy vendors in the capital planets.
- There is a group on Dromund Kaas on the right wall of the city's main road, just past the entrance to the vendor area.
- There is a group on Coruscant at the top of the stairs in the Senate plaza leading down to the galactic market.
The items are groups in four series.
- Renowned Series: Level 10
- Inheritance Series: Level 14 to 16
- Exalted Series: Level 20
- Birthright Series: Level 29 to 33
- Inheritance Mainhand Weapon Construction Kit: Received upon the completion of Chapter One. It will get you a level 14, non-upgradeable weapon.