LOTRO Experience Guide
Group Experience Bonus
The group exp bonus is a fixed percentage value. Every member added to a fellowship increases the group exp bonus by 1.20. For example, a mob normally worth 100 EXP for a solo kill is worth 120 EXP if a 2 person fellowship kills it. Specifically:
- 2 people = 20% group exp bonus (1 * 1.2 = 1.20)
- 3 people = 44% group exp bonus (1.2 * 1.2 = 1.44)
- 4 people = 73% group exp bonus (1.44 * 1.2 = 1.73)
- 5 people = 107% group exp bonus (1.73 * 1.2 = 2.07)
- 6 people = 149% group exp bonus (2.07 * 1.2 = 2.49)
- When you are in a rested state (a blue portion of your exp bar is showing), you get exactly double the normal exp for every kill.
- This does not affect quest rewards, only exp from killing mobs.
- You can spend Destiny Points to purchase additional rest time.